1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Good Morning Jacksonville Ride Along Experience Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of Florida & Georgia who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WTLV/WJXX ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., Richard Petty Driving Experience and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
Driving experience participates must have a valid driver's license. At Daytona International Speedway and Walt Disney world Speedway driving experience participants must be at least 18 years old.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 4:30 a.m. (E.T.) May 15, 2014 and end at 3:00 p.m. (E.T.) May 15, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Text Message Entry: Send a text message to 25543 with "PETTY" in the body of the text message. You must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants will be sent a text message confirming entry. Entrants will be charged standard messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. All entries must be submitted by 3:00 p.m. (E.T May 15, 2014. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. The Winner will be selected in a random drawing, from among all eligible entries, to be held on or about May 15, 2014. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One winner will receive a Richard Petty Driving Experience Gift Card redeemable at any Richard Petty Driving Experience locations through the United States. The Richard Petty Driving Experience gift card entitles winner to the amount to be applied to any Driving Experience, Ride-Along, or souvenir merchandise purchase. Gift Card has no expiration date and are not refundable nor redeemable for cash. There are no service fees for unused gift card balances. (ARV $105.44).
Experience prices and availability vary depending on location and are subject to change. For Driving Experiences a Driver Release Fee of $39 will be added at time of booking. For tracks 1.5 miles or longer the lap count includes a warm up and cool down lap. Reservations are required for driving experiences, tours, special events, and race rides. Sales tax applies, where applicable.
Driving experience participates must have a valid driver's license. At Daytona International Speedway and Walt Disney world Speedway driving experience participants must be at least 18 years old. .
Reservations are required for all driving experiences; space is limited and is filled on a first come first served basis. Reservations are required for race weekend Ride Alongs and Las Vegas Ride Along tours. Winner is solely responsible for making reservations directly with the Richard Petty Driving Experience by calling the Customer Service and Sales Center at 1-800-237-3889 or log on to www.drivepetty.com to choose track locations and book your reservation for a specific date and time. Programs run at selected tracks on selected days.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about May 15, 2014 at the email address provided on winner's entry form. Winner must respond within seven days of notification or prize will be forfeit. Return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize voucher, winner must personally visit Sponsor's offices at First Coast News, 1070 East Adams St., Jacksonville, FL 32202 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays). Valid photo identification may be required by Sponsor in each case. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Prizes not redeemable for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Winner may also be required to sign and return releases of the Richard Petty Driving Experience. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the wireless phone from which the entry is sent and all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which the entry is sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of the Richard Petty Driving Experience including cancellations, schedule changes, delays or availabilities.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Good Morning Jacksonville Ride Along Experience Sweepstakes is sponsored by WTLV/WJXX The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of Winner (available after May 15, 2014 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winner /Official Rules" (as applicable), Good Morning Jacksonville Ride Along Experience Sweepstakes, WTLV/WJXX Attn.: B. Solloway 1070 E. Adams Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact B. Solloway at 904-354-1212.